It’s important that you take your Tetrastem Ointment every day at the same time from Phillips Company.
TETRASTEM- tetracycline hydrochloride ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TetraStem - Topical Ointment
For external use only. May be harmful if swallowed.
Allergy alert: Do not use if allergic to any ingredient listed on this label.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Keep product refrigerated to preserve its effectiveness and color
- Stop use if product is misused: If the bottle is left open and/or if not refrigerated, the liquid will tend to turn black over time. Discard the product if the liquid turns black due to misuse.
- This product is an OTC antibiotic for human use.
- Contains no alcohol, no animal ingredients.
- Blended for typical skin color.
- May stain cloth.
- No claims regarding stem cell healing are implied for this product.
ACETIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE,
CHOLECALCIFEROL, DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL,
GLUCONO DELTA LACTONE, GLYCERIN, HISTIDINE, HYDROXETHYLCELLULOSE,
MAGNESIUM STEARATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM
HYDROXIDE, SORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, WATER
NET WT. 0.1 OZ (3 G)
Patent Pending NDC 43074-301-11
Alcohol free, no biological products
Phillips Company Take it to the people
Millerton, OK 74750 USA
Remove top of plastic box to read full contents of the
enclosed Drug Facts label. Plastic box top is not sealed.
Same as other tetracycline products
See listing of side effects online at
Report any side effects to Phillips Company,
311 Chickasaw Street, Millerton, OK 74750 USA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org TetraStem
| TETRASTEM |
tetracycline hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler - Phillips Company (612368238)|