It’s important that you take your Sunmark Tioconazole 1 Ointment every day at the same time from Mckesson.
SUNMARK TIOCONAZOLE 1- tioconazole ointment
McKesson Tioconazole 1 Drug Facts
For vaginal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap
- insert entire contents of applicator into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- this product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day. Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days.
- if you have questions about vaginal yeast infections, consult your doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see end flap of carton for lot number and expiration date
| SUNMARK TIOCONAZOLE 1 |
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Document Id: adf8532d-e0ef-4623-8a1e-0a51c37d77c2
Set id: adf8532d-e0ef-4623-8a1e-0a51c37d77c2
Effective Time: 20091116