REDNESS RELIEVER - tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride liquid
American Sales Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.5%
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have
narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, diluted hydrochloric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Care One Redness Reliever