It’s important that you take your Ready-To-Use Enema Enema every day at the same time from Target Corporation.
READY-TO-USE ENEMA - sodium phosphate, monobasic and sodium phosphate, dibasic enema
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For rectal use only
Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have:
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have:
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement after the enema is given
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage.
One dose daily. Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
|adults & children 12 years and older||1 Bottle|
|children under 12 years||Ask your child's pediatrician|
|children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- Each 118 mL contains: sodium 4.4 g
- This product generally results in a bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
- Tamper Evident: If the bottle is open do not use
- Consult PHYSICIAN DESK REFERENCE® for complete professional labeling.
| READY-TO-USE ENEMA |
sodium phosphate enema
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|