It’s important that you take your Quality Choice Original Eye Drops Solution every day at the same time from Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc
QUALITY CHOICE ORIGINAL EYE DROPS - tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution
CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05%.........................................Redness reliever
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15o to 25oC (59o to 77oF)
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium borate
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
Made in Korea
| QUALITY CHOICE ORIGINAL EYE DROPS |
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC (011920774)|