PROFORCE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS - triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
When using this product
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a physician if
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hand with warm water
- Apply hand soap
- Rub vigorously for 30 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse throughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- For emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061.
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, ethanol, propylparaben, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrogen peroxide, FDC yellow 5, FDC Red 1
Principal display panel and representative label
PROFORCE COMMERICAL PRODUCTS
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SOAP
Available at Sam's Club, copyright
KILLS 99.9% OF GERMS!
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT
SEE SIDE PANEL FOR FIRST AID INSTRUCTIONS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Net Contents 4 fl. oz. (118 ml)