It’s important that you take your Opticlear Solution/ Drops every day at the same time from Major Pharmaceuticals.
OPTICLEAR- tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eye Drops Drug Facts
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate, sodium chloride, purified water.
Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH.
PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%
Questions or comments?
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to 1800-323-0000
| OPTICLEAR |
tetrahydrozoline hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||807927397||MANUFACTURE|