It’s important that you take your Ongo - Fin Liquid every day at the same time from Efficient Laboratories Inc.
Efficient Laboratories Inc
ONGO - FIN - tolnaftate liquid
Efficient Laboratories Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For effective treatment of Athlete's Foot (tinea pedis). For the relieve if itching, burning feet.
Treatment for ringworm (tinea corporis). For the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age. Do not use for diaper rash. For external use only. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
- Clean the affected area with soap and water, dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Ongo Fin over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For more effective results, continue applying Ongo Fin for 2 more weeks after the symptoms have disappeared.
- Supervise children in the use if this product.
- Ongo Fin is not effective on scalp or nails
- Store between 15 - 30 degrees celcius ( 59 - 86 degrees farhenheit).
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
Acetone, Aloe Vera Gel, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Effecient laboratories, Inc.
Miami FL 33166
(305) 805-3456 Monday to Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm EST
| ONGO - FIN |
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc. (969044932)|