It’s important that you take your Odor Eaters Foot And Sneaker Spray every day at the same time from Combe Incorporated.
ODOR EATERS FOOT AND SNEAKER- tolnaftate spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Odor Eaters Foot and Sneaker
For external use only
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- shake container well before use
- adults and children 2 years and older: To prevent Athlete's Foot, wash the feet and dry thoroughly before applying; spray a thin layer of the product to the feet, especially between toes, once or twice daily (morning and/or night); wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily. Supervise children in use of this product
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- do not puncture or incinerate - contents under pressure
- do not use near fire or flame - flammable mixture
- do not store at temperatures above 120˚F
isobutane, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate, isopropyl myristate, disteardimonium hectorite, 2-propenamide-co-2-propenoic acid sodium salt, fragrance
Made in U.S.A.
Combe Incorporated, Dist., White Plains, NY 10604
For general information, visit www.odor-eaters.com
Questions? Call 1-800-431-2610
| ODOR EATERS FOOT AND SNEAKER |
|Labeler - Combe Incorporated (002406502)|
|KIK Custom Products, Inc.||606151918||MANUFACTURE|