It’s important that you take your Nwi Original Solution every day at the same time from New World Imports, Inc.
New World Imports, Inc
NWI ORIGINAL - tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution
NEW WORLD IMPORTS, INC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05% ..................................................Redness reliever
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15o to 25oC (59o to 77oF)
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium borate
| NWI ORIGINAL |
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - NEW WORLD IMPORTS, INC. (075372276)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.||687986034||manufacture|