It’s important that you take your Nail Renew Liquid every day at the same time from Nailrenew.
NAIL RENEW- tolnaftate liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps cure most fungal nail and skin infections, including Tinea Corporis (Ringworm) and Tinea Pedis (Athlete's Foot).
- Effectively relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling accompanying the above conditions.
- For external use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control center.
- Stop use and ask a physician if rash or irritation occurs.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply 2-3 drops twice daily (morning & evening) to affected areas; especially around free edges of nails (under tips) and cuticles and the space around the toes.
- Allow solution to soak into nail or skin.
- This product is not effective on scalp or hair.
- Application to adjacent nails is recommended to prevent the spread of the infection. Keep affected areas clean and dry throughout the day.
Water (Aqua), PEG-8, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juce, Coco-betaine, Octoxynol-9, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine
| NAIL RENEW |
|Labeler - NailRenew (960115710)|