It’s important that you take your Hemorrhoidal Starch Suppository every day at the same time from H And P Industries, Inc. Dba Triad Group.
H And P Industries, Inc. Dba Triad Group
HEMORRHOIDAL STARCH - starch, corn suppository
H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Provides temporary relief of the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders
- Provides a coating to protect irritated tissue
For rectal use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- in case of bleeding
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this product.
- Detach one suppository from strip of suppositories.
- Remove film before inserting into the rectum by holding the suppository upright. Carefully separate film by inserting tip of fingernail at film split.
- Carefully peel film slowly and evenly down both sides to expose suppository
- Avoid excessive handling of suppository, which is designed to melt at body temperature. If suppository seems soft, hold in film wrapper under cold water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Insert one suppository rectally up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
PACKAGE INFORMATION - REPRESENTATIVE LABELCompare to the active ingredient in TUCKS®*
- Relieves itching, burning and discomfort
- Protects and soothes irritated tissue
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer consumer Healthcare, Inc., owner of the registered trademark TUCKS®.
| HEMORRHOIDAL STARCH |
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|