It’s important that you take your Hand Cleanse - Ocean Fresh Gel every day at the same time from Greenbrier International, Inc.
Greenbrier International, Inc
HAND CLEANSE - OCEAN FRESH- triclosan gel
Greenbrier International, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product do not
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if condition worsesn, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years of age & older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, fd&c blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
| HAND CLEANSE - OCEAN FRESH |
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.||529287434||manufacture(33992-3010)|