GOOD SENSE JOCK ITCH- tolnaftate spray
L Perrigo Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of jock itch
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use
- hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
alcohol SD 40-B, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propane, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Jock Itch Spray
Cures Most Jock Itch
Compare to active ingredient of Tinactin® Antifungal Powder Spray
Jock Itch Spray Label