It’s important that you take your Good Neighbor Pharmacy Enema Enema every day at the same time from Amerisource Bergen.
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY ENEMA- sodium phosphate, dibasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic enema
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Amerisource Bergen Enema Drug Facts
Active ingredients (in each 118 mL delivered dose)
Dibasic sodium phosphate 7 g
Monobasic sodium phosphate 19 g
For rectal use only
Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- kidney disease, heart problems, or are dehydrated
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage.
- do not use for more than 3 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you have no bowel movement after use of a laxative
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
|adults & children 12 years and over||one bottle once daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years||½ bottle once daily|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 118 mL contains: sodium 4.3 g
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
| GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY ENEMA |
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|