It’s important that you take your Formucare Athletes Foot Maximum Strength Spray every day at the same time from Access Business Group Llc.
Access Business Group Llc
FORMUCARE ATHLETES FOOT MAXIMUM STRENGTH- tolnaftate spray
Access Business Group LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Access Business Group LLC Athlete's Foot Spray Drug Facts
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively soothes and relieves
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot from coming back with daily use
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use
- hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
alcohol SD 40-B, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propane, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
| FORMUCARE ATHLETES FOOT MAXIMUM STRENGTH|
|Labeler - Access Business Group LLC (839830713)|