It’s important that you take your Eye Drops Ac Solution/ Drops every day at the same time from Kc Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kc Pharmaceuticals, Inc
EYE DROPS AC - tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride and zinc sulfate solution/ drops
KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium citrate
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
| EYE DROPS AC |
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, zinc sulfate solution/ drops
|Labeler - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture|