It’s important that you take your Equaline Tolnaftate Antifungal Cream every day at the same time from Supervalu Inc.
EQUALINE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL - tolnaftate cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% .................................................................................Antifungal
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- proven effective in the prevention of athlete's foot
- effectively soothes and relieves itching associated with jock itch, scaly skin between the toes and burning feet
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of the tube. Store between 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
Propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, stearyl alchol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan monstearate, polyoxyethylene cetylether, purified water, methylparaben, propylparaben.
| EQUALINE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL |
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC (006961411)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.||631101656||manufacture|