EPISOFT FOAMING ANTIBACTERIAL LOTIN SOAP- triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
When using this product
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin irritation or redness persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and apply a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- for emergency medical information worldwide, cal 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
water, potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Principal Display Panel NDC 47593-336-41
Foaming Antibacterial Lotion Soap
Turn Past click.
Keep From Freezing
25 fl oz/750 mL