ENDURE 250- triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
When using this product
- discontinue use if irritation or redness develop
Stop use and ask doctor if
- if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and apply a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
- for emergency medical information worldwide, call 1.651.222.5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, propylene glycol, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, boric acid, cocamine oxide, fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1, FDC green 3, FDC yellow 5
Questions? call 1.866.781.8787
Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Antimicrobial Hand Soap
Active Ingredient: 1% Triclosan
Net Contents: 1200 ml (40.6 US fl oz)