ENDURE 200- triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Healthcare personnel handwash
- Healthcare personnel handwash
When using this product
- If skin irritation and redness occurs, discontinue use.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026.
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA).
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, propylene glycol, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, boric acid, cocamine oxide, fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC green 3, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Questions? Call 1-800-332-6522.
Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Healthcare Personnel Hand Wash
Net Contents: 18 fl oz / 540 mL
Skin Synergy® Dermatology Management System