It’s important that you take your Dr. Sheffield Fluoride Anticavity Paste, Dentifrice every day at the same time from Faria Llc Dba Sheffield Pharmaceutcials.
Faria Llc Dba Sheffield Pharmaceutcials
DR. SHEFFIELD FLUORIDE ANTICAVITY- sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutcials
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing), and and only use a pea size amount.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Chlidren under 2 years of age: Conmsult a dentist or doctor.
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG 6, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, and FD&C Blue No. 1
Principal Display Panel - 3 oz - Carton
Dr. Sheffields NDC 11527-016-63
SHEAF-FIELD TM ADA Accepted
Sheffield FLUORIDE ANTICAVITY TOOTHPASTE
NET WT. 3 oz. ( 85g) MADE IN THE USA
| DR. SHEFFIELD FLUORIDE ANTICAVITY |
fluoride anticavity toothpaste paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutcials (151177797)|
|Registrant - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutcials (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceutcials||151177797||manufacture(11527-016)|