DIGICLEAN SLIM-LINE - triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands and apply foam
- Scrub hands and forearms
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (In USA)
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FDC blue 1
Call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Principal display panel and representative label
Anti-Bacterial Foam Hand Soap
Net Contents: 750 mL/25 fl oz
Ecolab Inc., Institutional Division
370 Wabasha Street N., St. Paul, MN 55102-1390 U.S.A.