It’s important that you take your Clean Strike Solution every day at the same time from Ecolab Inc.
CLEAN STRIKE- triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For external use only.
- Wet hands with warm water
- Apply hand soap
- Rub vigorously for 30 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse throughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- For emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061.
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydroxyehtylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, ethanol, propylparaben, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, denatonium benzoate, t-bulyl alcohol, FDC Yellow 5 and FDC Red 4
Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Antibacterial Hand Soap
Kills 99.9% of Germs (in laboratory testing)
Refreshing Citrus Scent
Net Contents 1 Gallon (3.78L)
MAY CAUSE EYE IRRITATION
SEE SIDE PANEL FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
| CLEAN STRIKE |
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
|Kay Chemical Co.||003237021||analysis(47593-499), label(47593-499), manufacture(47593-499), pack(47593-499), relabel(47593-499), repack(47593-499)|