It’s important that you take your Clean Force Solution every day at the same time from Ecolab Inc.
CLEAN FORCE - triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For external use only
When using this product
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- wet hands and forearms
- dispense a palmful of product to hands
- scrub hand sand forearms for 20 seconds
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, coccamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1
Principal display panel and representative label
Antibacterial Foam Hand Soap
For use in public areas and healthcare applications.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes.
Active ingredient: Triclosan, 0.3%
Net Contents: 25 fl oz/750 mL
For service or additional information, call 1-866-444-7450.
Product No. 8000308
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
copyright 2010 PureForce
All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A.
| CLEAN FORCE |
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|