It’s important that you take your Cidacin Antifungal Treatment Solution every day at the same time from Pedicis Research Llc.
Pedicis Research Llc
CIDACIN ANTIFUNGAL TREATMENT - tolnaftate solution
Pedicis Research LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
CIDACIN Antifungal Treatment
For the cure of most ringworm (tinea orporis) and athletes foot (tinea
pedis) fungal infections. For the relief of itching; burning; scaling;
cracking; redness; soreness; irritation; discomfort that may accompany
For external use only.
When using this product
avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 10-15 minutes.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean affected area with soap and water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Apply to affected areas twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by physician.
- Supervise children in the use of the product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult physician.
- Formula will dry completely in several minutes without residue.
- Change socks regularly at least once a daily.
- Wear well-fitted, ventilated shoes.
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Green Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Povidone Iodine, Vitamin E Acetate
PROFESSIONAL DISPENSED ONLY BY PHYSICIANS CIDACIN Antifungal Treatment PROFESSIONAL Advanced Antifungal Solution 15mL / 0.5 oz Distributed by Pedicis Research LLC Radnor, PA 19087 Patent Pending
| CIDACIN ANTIFUNGAL TREATMENT |
|Labeler - Pedicis Research LLC (078496974)|
|Pure Source Inc.||969241041||manufacture|