It’s important that you take your Antimicrobial Foam Soap every day at the same time from Afflink, Inc.
ANTIMICROBIAL FOAM- triclosan soap
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Antibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in a variet of public facilities including daycare centers, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 0.8 mL of product onto wet palm.
- Rub hands together to distribute product, then rinse hands with clean.
Water, Potasium cocoate (contains coconut), Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow #5, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. FD&C Red #40.
| ANTIMICROBIAL FOAM |
|Labeler - Afflink, Inc. (023121150)|
|Registrant - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corpo, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(54057-305), label(54057-305), pack(54057-305)|