REGULAR STRENGTH QPAP- acetaminophen tablet
Bryant Ranch Prepack
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Directions do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
children 6 years to 11 years
- take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
|children under 6 years ||do not use adult Regular Strength product in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage |
povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
Acetaminophen 325 mg. Tablet